Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Tough Times for millionaire club owners....


Due to the numbers of people who go out to nightclubs on a Saturday night, but dont like music, trailing like the lemmings they are to the voodoo and milan (where they belong let's face it) the Orchard are throwing out a few free passes to try and tempt these people back. Naturally I nabbed some for the good people! anyone fancies a few for this Saturday leave me a comment or text me or email me or something.

Of Course Fridays are still free and Rachel assures me she will be back from Amsterdam in time to play so you all have to go and support her playing that blippy blippy electrofolk (he he) stuff

1 comment:

KickAcid said...

not naming names or anything, but one of the dj's in voodo is a right cunt who deserves a proper puck in the gob.