Monday, March 26, 2007


Ok

Being away in dublin for a couple of days has really perked me up. I've confirmed Soul Jazz to return on Sat 28th April and have Jerry Dammers booked for the last weekend in June. I'm working on a Hot Chip dj set as well for May 26th which will be cool if it comes off. I'm feeling very positive! Somtimes i like looking at Postsecret but sometimes I find it too depressing so I've laid off it recently. But in my refound optimism and joie de vivre I surfed there today and found this wonderful postcard, made me smile.

4 comments:

Lianne said...

That Postsecret card lifted my spirits this morning as well!

Tugboat said...

Hot Chip - holy moly Daithi that would be awesome!

Daithi said...

why thank you tuggers- bet it doesnt come off now and I've told everyone!!

Tugboat said...

Haha yeah - it's destined to failure now!